Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tourist for a day

The university I attend is not exactly enormous, but over the last few years it’s expanded a lot. We currently have only one library, but all year long the university has been putting up a brand new one, and I see it every day on my way to the food court. Doesn’t it look amazing? 




I do have one small objection: the name. It’s called the “House of Learning”, which I have to say, does not exactly match the prestige that the building radiates.

The building was designed by Diamond and Schmitt, and kudos to them for a daily inspiration for yours truly.

Meanwhile, downtown has one of the best footbridges.



As you walk up the steps there are inspirational messages on the stairs every half-dozen steps.



Love my town... beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...